Anyone In S Austin have an 76+ FJ40? Need to Copy All the Brake Lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to order a roll or two of nickel-copper brake line along with threaded ends to make my own. My truck is a ‘75 with ‘76 axles.

I live way south and was wondering if anyone south has a truck that I spend some time under to duplicate the hard lines.

Thanks,
Luis

Come on up to NWA and you can measure all you want on my 77.

You’re welcome to measure my 79 in west lake hills.

Luis, reach out to Galen @bottombracket . He's had good luck with Rainman's brake lines.

Here you go. Another option if you want to just buy the more difficult ones (or the whole kit).

Thanks Dave! I was looking at Rainman’s kit last night. I may buy a couple of lines from him but making the rest since I am a cheap-ass.

Luis you are welcome to come check out Barney to make patterns anytime you want. Barney is a 5/77.

Thanks Galen! Waiting on hardliners from FedHill to arrive. I will contact then…

You may want to find the bracket in the attachment as well if your running your lines like they do when the disc brakes came out. I’m working on a 74 with axles from a later model.

B5BDA2ED-946F-4765-80EB-47253A43DDE4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom