Anyone in Northern OK (Enid) willing to look at a rig for me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

Been on the hunt for a nice rust free 60 for about 3 months now. I've missed out on a few but found one I am very serious about. Seller seems like a great guy but I am still not comfortable purchasing a vehicle without having an independent party have a look. Its an '86 with a Chevy Vortec swap, so someone with swap knowledge would be preferable.

I would really appreciate the help and I will make it worth your while!

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Thanks for the responses guys- truck unfortunately was sold before I could make arrangements.

Hey Guys,

Been on the hunt for a nice rust free 60 for about 3 months now. I've missed out on a few but found one I am very serious about. Seller seems like a great guy but I am still not comfortable purchasing a vehicle without having an independent party have a look. Its an '86 with a Chevy Vortec swap, so someone with swap knowledge would be preferable.

I would really appreciate the help and I will make it worth your while!

Thanks in advance,

Nick
Sorry you missed it. It is probably the one my son had that I put a 95 LT1 in. We imported a 5 speed and transfer case form Australia, had OME springs. There was some rust over the rear tires but not a rust bucket. He sold it several years ago and I did not know where it went. I live in Enid and would have been happy to look at it for you.

Sorry you missed it. It is probably the one my son had that I put a 95 LT1 in. We imported a 5 speed and transfer case form Australia, had OME springs. There was some rust over the rear tires but not a rust bucket. He sold it several years ago and I did not know where it went. I live in Enid and would have been happy to look at it for you.

Hey Steve, appreciate it! Doesnt sound like the same truck. This one had a newer Vortec in it and I think had a 4 speed. Appreciate it anyway! Still looking for a nice Grey-Blue 60 if anybody knows of anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom