anyone in Midland MI? -Nates 4x4- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I looked into his stuff when I had my Jeep XJ... Horrible reviews, Half assed welds, 3-6 month wait time, not powdercoated when it was supposed to be, etc.

I looked into his stuff when I had my Jeep XJ... Horrible reviews, Half assed welds, 3-6 month wait time, not powdercoated when it was supposed to be, etc.

I have found mixed reviews about him.

Even if your bumper was only tacked together for the price I think it would be worth looking at.

via mobile app.

what is the price?

Most all of his bumpers are between 3 and 500 dollars. Depends how intricate the bumper is.

via mobile app.

I built a zj bumper (grand Cherokee) which is the most expensive. $860 with tire carrier and Jerry can swing out. A base front bumper is $430. That's a plate bumper not a tube.

Last edited:
I live about an hour from Midland, Mi. He could use my 93 onsite if he was willing to work out a deal on two of them! (one for you and one for me) ;0)

Eric

Most all of his bumpers are between 3 and 500 dollars. Depends how intricate the bumper is.

via mobile app.

I built a zj bumper (grand Cherokee) which is the most expensive. $860 with tire carrier and Jerry can swing out. A base front bumper is $430. That's a plate bumper not a tube.

the base 4x4labs kit is only 495 - seems like a better deal to me for a known quality product.

the base 4x4labs kit is only 495 - seems like a better deal to me for a known quality product.

But you can't really compare them...

$3-500 for a fully assembled and welded rear bumper with a swingout vs. $500 for a DIY kit with no swingout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom