anyone here? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A little late, but I’m in Florence. I don’t think there are a lot of us though.

LowCountry LandCruisers tends to be slightly more active.... but not as much as ONSC and Upstate. I’m sure it has to do with the geography.

Just found the clubhouse section of the forum. CHS here. No idea what im doing or if this makes me part of a "club" ha.

Just found the clubhouse section of the forum. CHS here. No idea what im doing or if this makes me part of a "club" ha.
Well, you joined on my birthday, so.... you have that going for you. This is where you will find most of the talk between members, but our membership is thin right now... Well, we are not thin (except @dbenke) but.....

We have a small group of active memebers, we even have membership dues - but much of the organized activity occurs in N Carolina with the ONSC crew, or upstate and beyond - a small contingent of members just got back form the GSMTR trip (you're homework is to look up GSMTR to learn what it is) with the UpState Cruisers group.

Keep posting and you'll start to get feedback.... it took me a few tries when I first got my FJ40 several years ago.

Well, you joined on my birthday, so.... you have that going for you. This is where you will find most of the talk between members, but our membership is thin right now... Well, we are not thin (except @dbenke) but.....

We have a small group of active memebers, we even have membership dues - but much of the organized activity occurs in N Carolina with the ONSC crew, or upstate and beyond - a small contingent of members just got back form the GSMTR trip (you're homework is to look up GSMTR to learn what it is) with the UpState Cruisers group.

Keep posting and you'll start to get feedback.... it took me a few tries when I first got my FJ40 several years ago.
I’ve seen GSMTR a few times and without cheating I’m assuming it means great Smokey mountain trail ride. But now I guess I’ll look into it and try to figure out what it actually is haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom