Anyone here know of... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone here know of a shop that could do a H55F swap into a 1989 62? My tranny gave up the ghost yesterday and I have been contomplaiting the manual swap...
Thanks for your help:cheers:

-Carl

Or of any shop that actually knows about Cruisers?

-Carl

Thats what I've heard, but I'm asking because my tranny gave up the ghost according to Molle, but I'm not so sure, it was slipping out of gear real bad, and Im just looking for a place to do the swap if I go that direction, or at least get the tranny rebuilt.

-Carl

If anyone can do it -- it would be Rob R.... But you have to stand in line, there is others that know his quality of work that have been waiting for a while.

IMHO, Kelly

If anyone can do it -- it would be Rob R.... But you have to stand in line, there is others that know his quality of work that have been waiting for a while.

IMHO, Kelly

Robs work is crap.:flipoff2: No really, he does a great job. honest, trustworthy, & prompt. Just my$.02

Rob is located where..if/when I need something worked on in the future.

Thanks

-Carl

put the truck in drive not overdrive.. did that for a year with a bad tranny in my FJ62.. on the interstate I had to just keep it floored till the overheat light came on .. local driving it was ok, well sorta..

you'll need the FJ60 pedal assemblies for the clutch pedal. it's really not that hard of a swap if you have the parts. any 2f bellhousing will work, pedals from an fj60, maybe new crossmember, new driveshafts, plumbing and electrical issues like neutral cutoff switch to h55.

right here in so. kc near 85th and troost, everyone is always welcome to stop by.

Will stop by in the future if needed. Shop name?
:beer:
-Carl

My mistake :rolleyes:

-Carl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom