Anyone here in Colorado?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by Cruiserhead05, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Cruiserhead05

Cruiserhead05

I need some help. I'm looking to possible buy an fj80 in colorado so my bro can drive it home to Virginia. I was wondering if any of you guess in colorado might be able to keep an eye out for a nice 93-97 80 series with under 165k miles and with diff lock. I am looking to spend no more than say 10k. i've looked all over the internet but i know there are alot locally that i will never see. Also it be able to be driven home until may but i have family in grand junction that can store it if we need to. Thanks alot.

2. MoJ

MoJ Moderator

I was in Vail last Tuesday through Thursday and saw a few 80's advertised in the Vail paper. Vail is about 2.5 hours from Grand Junction. You could also fly directly into the Eagle/Vail airport to pick it up. Have you tried searching on autotrader or cars.com for that area?

BTW - this topic may be more suited for the vehicles wanted section, you may get more responses there. ;) However, I'm gonna go out on a limb and keep discussing it because......

I just bought a second cruiser yesterday, flew to St. Louis to pick it up. (94/F&R lockers/97k miles/pretty damn clean & very obviously never off-road). It really wasn't that hard to find if you're willing to travel. Also - there's a guy in Ft. Lauderdale with several very cherry FZJ80's advertised on Autotrader. A few with less than 20k miles. I stopped at his lot while there on business. He mainly does Florida driven 80's & 4-Runners.

3. Bradass80

Bradass80

Go to www.colorado4x4.org, in the 4x4 for sale section there is a guy selling two 80s, I think one is a 93 and one a 94, both were stock, also there is a real nice green 94 for sale in Loveland, w/o lockers though, i'll keep my eyes open for more, Brad.

4. Cruiserhead05

Cruiserhead05

Thanks alot guys. also if you know anyone interested in a lifte 1982 fj40 with low miles let me know. i need to sell me 40 too. thanks

5. Cruiserhead05

Cruiserhead05

I am currently looking at a 93 in grand junction. Is anyone close to grand junction and that would be willing to check out an 80 for me thanks

6. hpantier

hpantier

I saw on on ~ 28th and Valmont in Boulder last week - 92 i believe - maroon - cloth - i peered in the window and the odometer said 85k - i didn't call about it but it might be worht looking into. - i think the window read $8400.00

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.