Anyone help ID these wheels and front bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So this Fj is long gone sold by now - and if you can get past the tire shine....can anyone help ID for me a few things:

1) Wheels - these look to be stock steelies, but widened. Any guesses as to is they are widened and how much? I am guessing 15x8 here, but not sure....can make out the tire size to help validate. Including some shots of the back of the spare as well.

2) Front bumper....searched and searched, but not ARB....or 4x4labs (like the rear)...any ideas who makes this front bumper?

Thanks in advance!

1974-toyota-fj40_3.jpg

1974-toyota-fj40_6.jpg

1974-toyota-fj40_23.jpg

1974-toyota-fj40_25.jpg

1974-toyota-fj40_41.jpg

Wheel looks to be some form of a widened stock wheel or US smooth wheel.
This may help

Wheel looks to be some form of a widened stock wheel or US smooth wheel.
This may help
Thanks man - these above definately look like 15x8's after seeing that link above. Always hard to tell via pics.....just gotta know more on that bumper.

It looks a lot like the Hanson bumper to me as well. Biggest difference I see is the outboard bars were not added.

I've got one on order, but they're really backed up. Which everybody is at the moment it seems.

It looks a lot like the Hanson bumper to me as well. Biggest difference I see is the outboard bars were not added.

I've got one on order, but they're really backed up. Which everybody is at the moment it seems.
I messaged them on FB to see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom