Anyone heard of Trail Tailor? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CaptClose

SILVER Star
Threads
he does pretty amazing work. You should check him out. I picked up these B-pillar covers to replace my cracked plastic OEM covers and I'm so thrilled that I have to show them off.

IMG_9721.JPG

IMG_9724.JPG

This is really how they should have come from the factory in the first place.

Pricey?

$195 shipped. I searched first for the OEM plastic replacements, but they were about the same price (if not more) so I decided to go the Trail Tailor way...

I was a bit skeptical because I tend to be a bit of a purist when it comes to my Land Cruiser, but after a few coats of paint, these really look like they belong and are a huge upgrade.

Jason does great work and he's a good resource for various parts as well. Look him up. I have a set of his gutter mounts and a set of the TOYO u-joints he sells. Quality pieces. Reasonable prices. Great customer service.

Featured Products

Worth every penny.

I have a couple of his items for the 80 series and they are nice.

i've bought a bunch of stuff from him and couldn't recommend him or his stuff more just an excellent guy and resource. super skilled too! i'm waiting on $ but will have him make me a roof rack in due time!! wouldn't even look elsewhere to be honest.

I've bought from Jason @reevesci on multiple occasions for my 40 and FZJ80. His products are top notch and his service is even better.

@CaptClose, looking good. What product did you use to get the brown to match up so well. I am going to do this in the near future to my FJ62. Have been following Jason's work and need to pull the plug when I get the $$. Thanks for posting.

I'll vouch for him. Does what he says he will do.....

@JMJA @IronFJ55pig

I used the SEM Cordovan Brown paint from Cruiser Corp. I realize it's made for plastics and vinyl, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Paint is paint right? The match looks great. If the paint doesn't hold well, I can always strip it and try something else.

Here is a pic of a painted trim piece next to an unfinished one:

IMG_9712.JPG

Here's the paint I used:

IMG_9738.PNG

Hereis the link:

Land Cruiser Interior Paint

You can't go wrong dealing with Jason/ Trail Tailor / @reevesci

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom