Anyone heard anything on LX600? (USA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

084runnerltd

SILVER Star
Threads
I believe I saw the configurator in Canada is open, lots of YouTube videos of LXs in the Middle East or Europe, but has anyone heard anything at all as far as an update or news releases in the USA?

I saw someone posted the color, options, etc… booklet is available, but that is about it.

I would have thought Lexus would have additional press releases or be running some ads in TV by now…..?

Dealership, according to them, know nothing other than Q1 of 22’ delivery. I was actually the one to show them the options guide (thanks Mud) that became available.

I am signed up on the Lexus website for “updates” but, have never received anything….? Last real USA update I have seen was from video at SEMA.

Just looking for something to latch on to keep me sane until delivery…

Thanks All!

Come Hell or High water, the new LX is most definitely coming to the USA. Patience.

I put a deposit on one last week. Looks like summer delivery for my specs. I was order number 90 and only 4 of those had the specs I ordered. Fsport black over red with AHC and mark Levinson sound… dealer said they began production last week and expect deliveries in March.

I put a deposit on one last week. Looks like summer delivery for my specs. I was order number 90 and only 4 of those had the specs I ordered. Fsport black over red with AHC and mark Levinson sound… dealer said they began production last week and expect deliveries in March.

Huh, I didn’t know that.

I am #1 on the list at my dealer. Dealership asked for my trim and color preferences and stated that is what they will try for, but from the sounds of it, they are just being assigned an allocation….

I ordered a Supra through the same dealership (at the Toyota branch) and it was the same. I gave them my color preferences, next thing I knew they sent me a spec sheet and VIN showing me that that was my vehicle. (Luckily, I got the options/choices I wanted.)

Now you have me nervous knowing that dealerships are already placing orders…

Huh, I didn’t know that.

I am #1 on the list at my dealer. Dealership asked for my trim and color preferences and stated that is what they will try for, but from the sounds of it, they are just being assigned an allocation….

I ordered a Supra through the same dealership (at the Toyota branch) and it was the same. I gave them my color preferences, next thing I knew they sent me a spec sheet and VIN showing me that that was my vehicle. (Luckily, I got the options/choices I wanted.)

Now you have me nervous knowing that dealerships are already placing orders…
We are saying the same thing. I am number 4 in line for my desired spec. So I get the 4th fsport black over red they get in.

I know the wait list is rather long at the stores I do business with.

Lexus has demo (preproduction) all over the country. One was just at a car show in ATL this weekend and others spotted all over the country.

It will be a few months before units sitting on lots if not on a list to buy.

2022 Lx600 - PDF

It’s been a while since I’ve looked for the configuration options. Looks like Lexus has posted them in the form of a PDF on their website.

I’m interested in trading up my wife’s 2019, but I’m pretty far down the rabbit hole with Harrop supercharger, etc on mine. So I will likely drive the 570 a while longer.

Saw a black LX600 in central Texas yesterday. Looked great. I assume it's one of the show/promo/dealer units floating around.

I'm hoping to acquire sometime this summer.

Saw a black LX600 in central Texas yesterday. Looked great. I assume it's one of the show/promo/dealer units floating around.

I'm hoping to acquire sometime this summer.
Did it look better in person vs photos ?? was it fsport ?

Interesting. He mentions the embargo ends towards the end of January, will be beneficial to hear how this drives and maybe how it compares to the outgoing 570.

• Big touchscreen up front center on dash (to be expected these day).
  • Two big screens attached to the back of each front seat for each passenger.
  • Center touch screen placed between the rear passengers.
Who needs to look out the windows?

Did it look better in person vs photos ?? was it fsport ?
I thought it looked better in person than in photos. It was black (not sure which: Black Onyx or Caviar). I did not see any F-sport badging. I didn't think it had the same stock slight "rake" as the 200. I loved my 200, but I'm looking forward to this beast.

Keep in mind that this was a "drive-by"; I didn't see it for very long and did not snap any pictures. I saw it at a highway stoplight/intersection, headed south. I was tempted to turn around and follow, but was headed home from a hunting trip.

I'm anxious to see more of them, including one in my driveway sometime this year.

oops....

I so very desperately want to like it, but it's just so damn ugly. Who knows...maybe it will grow on me. We'll see. I honestly doubt it will sell very well at that price point. For that kinda money I would much rather get a GLS580 with a badass 8 cylinder with more HP and torque. Just my opinion as I'm sure some people might actually think it looks good (ugghhhh!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom