Anyone hear from yodateq? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He's slow to respond but I already received my brackets from the group buy if that's how/when you ordered yours

Got my brackets really quick once the batch from the group order were complete and ready to ship.

I think that was 18 Sep.

Yep talking about the group buy, he told me twice he had production issues and he was going to get it squared away and get my brackets out ASAP, last time was 10 days ago, and now no reply to email.

Thanks NLXTACY.

My .02, Yes it's frustrating as a customer to not have orders filled on time, but it's how the company deals with setbacks that matters. Frank informed me via email as soon as he realized problem with current batch. What I understand is that he is a one man operation ? He's producing a very unique custom benefit for all of us so I think he deserves to be cut some slack. I can't imagine even trying to respond to that many emails and texts about orders. He has very positive feedback from people here on mud and I believe he's probably doing everything possible to rectify this situation and getting us all the correct product rather than sending us some sub part piece of junk. Chill out guys, quit getting your knickers in a knot.

I agree. I just order and wait. Get it when I get it. Not exactly dire need parts.

Frank, if you're reading this, I'm still interested in a US driver's side rear antenna mount. I send you a PM through Mud. Thanks.

YES YES YES iH8MUD peeps it is true in the hundreds of mounts that I have made I recently had some issues getting these rear mounts out and more importantly with the quality that you mudders have been accustom to. I have been emailing updates to all the customers that were on this order by giving them continuous updates. I also have not taken on any new orders until I can get this order completed and out.

Trust me I feel bad when I can not deliver, especially on time AND on top of that when I have folks' money. :bang:

I really did not want to have this minor set back in production on this forum's Tech section but oh well It's here. I understand @scottryana 's point: when we have an idea for a build/mods we want to cross it off of our list ASAP and get to enjoy them or see what else we can dream up for our trucks. So I'm not upset that he posted this on here. I'm a big boy and can admit this antenna mount GB was not delivered on time and I wasn't able to deliver as promised.

Again I apologize to the GB customers that endured the delay and also appreciate the patience and understanding they have all expressed.

@IrishLX450 is correct I am a one man band (oh and my daughter (Miss Marketer) I will be implementing some new strategies so that this does not happen again.

Sincerely,

Frank

Just as an FYI @bmac1996acc AND @wearsabrowncoat did NOT order rear antenna/light mounts like @scottryana did. They ordered my new yodaTEQ Front Mirror Mount Brackets that were first tested and reviewed by @jcardona1 on his
Another awesome yodaTEQ creation - 80 series ditch light brackets!
AND @NLXTACY is also installing and reviewing yodaTEQ's mirror mounts

Oh one more thing, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED! :)
the eagle has landed.jpg

These beauties just arrived from powder coat so I will be packaging up all PAID orders up tonight and shipping them out tomorrow morning

Hello Mr. Frank,

Any left over from this batch? I'd like a pair if there are any left.

thanks
onsse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom