Anyone hear from wits-end lately? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm a big fan of wits ends products and love what I get. But recently I have not been able to get ahold of them. Through phone number, website, or any forums. I have an order that is outstanding for about a month I just want to see if anyone is experiencing the same thing?

Joey has been spending most of his time by his wife’s side as she is being treated for cancer. He is trying his best to answer questions and get orders out, but his main focus is understandably elsewhere.

No supplier is immune to shortages and logistic issues. You will get your order. Especially from him, Don't worry. It's just we all have to wait a little longer for things.

Joey has been spending most of his time by his wife’s side as she is being treated for cancer. His is trying his best to answer questions and get orders out, but his main focus is understandably elsewhere.
[/QUOTE

Oh wow best wishes to his wife him and family.

Joey has been spending most of his time by his wife’s side as she is being treated for cancer. He is trying his best to answer questions and get orders out, but his main focus is understandably elsewhere.

I certainly hope for the best for him and his family. And good to see priorities are in order

I ordered a useless cubby insert this week and it's already installed in my truck. Must be whatever you ordered is out of stock because I was surprised at how fast I got a tracking number from when I pushed the "Purchase" button.

Family first

^^^^^

Absolutely. And Joey is 100% dependable....I can assure you, you'll get the order.

My Prayers go out to him and his Wife for a complete recovery.

Thanks to all..... for your understanding as they go through this difficult time. Orders will be filled as soon as they can be, has always been my experience with WitsEnd.

I had a partial order arrive and reached out about the rest. He got back to me about it and I got the rest of the order shortly after. That's why there are already 4 more items in my car t to order from him.

Sent him a PM and he replied in an hour or so. I know availability is sporadic for reasons mentioned above.

Parts I ordered this week are in my garage clear across the continent waiting to be installed as I type. Quick responses on PMs, too.

Tyler what’s your order#?

and yes, to say I’ve been distracted lately is an understatement 😔
To be honest i assumed you were busy and the covid outbreak delayed you, that would be understanding enough. But, the fact you got so much more going. Im sending my love. Stay strong.

To be honest i assumed you were busy and the covid outbreak delayed you, that would be understanding enough. But, the fact you got so much more going. Im sending my love. Stay strong.

your order is waiting on bushings that were delayed by Toyota. There wasn’t enough in procurement to satisfy all my orders so fulfillment was spaced out by weeks. I did notice tracking shows movement finally so it won’t be long now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom