Anyone having issues with Partsouq lately? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some 1HZ stuff on the way via Fedex from Partsouq, never had an issue with them in the past but I've had two orders pending for about a month now and one finally shipped the other day. However I get this message when I try to track it:
fedexbs.jpg

Anyone else have this happen to them? Partsouq has to give customs and itemized breakdown of my package?

I haven't had any action on my orders for the last 10+ days.... I have been liking MegaZip's customer service a bit better lately. They will usually let me know right away if they have to wait on something, and will split ship the order if needed.

There were national holidays recently in the UAE, which most likely causes some delays.
Also international shipping is still not at its best from my experience after the covid year.

Be patient, or write to them, they were always helpfull!

I have had that message and it turned out to be customs delay

I have been waiting on an order from them for a few weeks now. In addition to the holiday delay one of their suppliers is doing warehouse renovations, which is delaying the arrival of some parts to their facility.

YUP, ORDER DELAYED. but, They've always been johnny-on-the-spot with good service so I take them at their word when they say it's just backed up.

They sent me this email on the 17th about and order I placed on the 7th. It shipped today. It's kind of funny

"Your order is delayed, as one of our Toyota dealer is running warehouse renovation/expansion, it took them longer then expected, For the past 15 days we are getting false promises that tomorrow-tomorrow-after tomorrow.

We are questioning them every day for the past 12 days, they keep extending and extending their closure.

Apologies for inconvenience caused as this case is beyond our control, we continue monitoring the situation and keep you posted. We completely understand and we are frustrated as well due beyond our control circumstances. We appreciate your support and understandings!"

Yep, I'm in the same boat. Two orders placed during Eid holidays and still pending. I noticed their website now has this note:

"28.07.2021 Warehouse delays:
Due to congestion and backlog in warehouse. Processing of new orders changed to an average of 7-10 days. Appreciate your understandings."

Definitely unusual for them, a perfect storm of things impacting deliveries it seems. Still, I'm sure they'll get on top of it as soon as possible. For the record I placed an order from Amayama a week earlier, and the current delivery estimate from them isn't until September 21, which doesn't even raise an eyebrow from me because I'm used to it. It's only because Partsouq ships so quickly normally that an extra week feels like a long time to wait.

My first order from them was the first week of July. DHL messed up the delivery, I still don't have the package. Communication with partssouq has been rocky to say the least.

My first order from them was the first week of July. DHL messed up the delivery, I still don't have the package. Communication with partssouq has been rocky to say the least.
I recommend avoiding DHL. At least for my area (Ottawa, Canada), it's a ducking disaster. I always pay the couple bucks to use FedEx.

Also, in case not everyone is aware, there is also Amayama for parts.

My issue with DHL shipping was resolved.

YUP, ORDER DELAYED. but, They've always been johnny-on-the-spot with good service so I take them at their word when they say it's just backed up.
email today that my order has shipped! so, about a week, week and a half or so behind schedule

email today that my order has shipped! so, about a week, week and a half or so behind schedule

I am at six weeks on multiple orders. They are starting to ship now though.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom