Anyone have troopy interior panel CAD drawings? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
For the life of me I know I saw where somebody had CAD drawings(I think they were CAD) for interior panels on a Troopy....does anyone know who had those? I can't find them.....must have been in a build thread somewhere. I need new ones and this may save some time making new ones.

I did a set for this guy:

I made them from 1/8" gray PVC on the CNC router. Never did get as far as setting up the cut files for the panel mounting holes, but the outlines of the panels are done. If you like the ones in the "for sale" ad photos, that's my handiwork.

Pretty sure Goose Gear has files, but I imagine they'd want to sell you the whole kit.

For the life of me I know I saw where somebody had CAD drawings(I think they were CAD) for interior panels on a Troopy....does anyone know who had those? I can't find them.....must have been in a build thread somewhere. I need new ones and this may save some time making new ones.
will pm

I am struggling to find dxf files as well. I see posts about it all the time, however nobody yet to upload the files. I should probably invest some time and make them myself.

I am struggling to find dxf files as well. I see posts about it all the time, however nobody yet to upload the files. I should probably invest some time and make them myself.
Do you need a troopy file or other? I have the troopy file i can send

Join the Facebook group Troopcarriers of Australia. They have the DXF file ready to download for all interior panels.

I've got it....sorting out the extra stuff holes and cutouts I don't need so I can have some made up. Thanks

Just fyi I have new take off interior panels available for the troopy , these come out of new HZJ78's
hzj78 panels.jpg2.jpg
hzj78 panels.jpg1.jpg
hzj78 panels.jpg4.jpg
hzj78 panels.jpg

Last edited:
do you have a tool door you'd want to sell separately?
Need to check but I might have some spare ones . Need tan or grey ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom