Anyone have the Victory 4x4 Front Bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy y’all! I wanted to know if any of you guy have the Victory 4x4 front bumper? If so how do you like it? Pros? Cons? Pics? Anything would be appreciated thank you!

Thank you! Could you recommend me any other bull bar bumpers besides the arb one?
Why no ARB? I like my ARB a lot.

Couple of other good options:

Last edited:
Why no ARB? I like my ARB a lot.

Couple of other good options:

Thanks! I love the look of the arb, and from seeing a lot of y’all’s it seems to do the job. Just wanna see what other bumpers are out there before I pull the trigger on one! Thanks haha!

1615311319695.jpeg

I was on the ARB train too but decided to change my mind. The main reasons being the weight of the ARB Safari (200lbs+) and I felt like it sticks out a little too much for me. So I went with an aluminum Victory 4x4 bumper (weighs ~60lbs).

They should have the design right after I sent new measurements. I love the way it looks.

Last edited:
View attachment 2608586
I was on the ARB train too but decided to change my mind. The main reasons being the weight of the ARB Safari (200lbs+) and I felt like it sticks out a little too much for me. So I went with an aluminum Victory 4x4 bumper (weighs ~60lbs).
This looks great! Noob question but why would one choose aluminum over steel? Is it weight something else? Haha.

This looks great! Noob question but why would one choose aluminum over steel? Is it weight something else? Haha.
Weight and improved corrosion resistance. If properly gusseted it might not reduce strength by much.

The ARB bumper is a tank... And weighs as much as one.

After installing 2 of these multiple times, I can say that there is no adjustability with these bumpers. My second one fit right. IT looks good from a distance. I really like how it looks but I probably would not buy it again. After all the back and forth I had with mine, I was wishing I just ordered an ARB.

What I do like is that this bumper is 100% BOLT ON and in an afternoon, you could be back to stock - reinstall the front bumper and crashbar. Not sure why I care about this because my stock bumper is trashed. Hindsight, it would have been easier for me to drive to SLEE (from St. Louis) and have them install their blueberry bumper. Hopefully they ironed our the kinks but I would not have bought this If I knew it would have been such a hassle.

After installing 2 of these multiple times, I can say that there is no adjustability with these bumpers. My second one fit right. IT looks good from a distance. I really like how it looks but I probably would not buy it again. After all the back and forth I had with mine, I was wishing I just ordered an ARB.

What I do like is that this bumper is 100% BOLT ON and in an afternoon, you could be back to stock - reinstall the front bumper and crashbar. Not sure why I care about this because my stock bumper is trashed. Hindsight, it would have been easier for me to drive to SLEE (from St. Louis) and have them install their blueberry bumper. Hopefully they ironed our the kinks but I would not have bought this If I knew it would have been such a hassle.
This is good info and I hope Victory takes note of the customer issues and revises the design. The lack of support here makes me question that happening.

That Victory bumper looks really nice, I love the lines. I would never get another ARB bumper. There are so many better options available now. It’s heavy, it’s ugly, it’s has a terrible approach angle and the wings will bend up into the body like they are made of tinfoil. I am very happy with my Addiction Off-Road bumper for what it’s worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom