Anyone have Land Cruiser roof rails laying around? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have full length Cruiser roof rails laying around? Would pay for shipping to Illinois + the cost of your favorite 12 pack 🍺

I’ve got some I don’t need. Where are you in Illinois?
If he isn’t interested, which part of MO? I drive from LR to KC a lot. Any chance you are in that path?

I’m in Cape Girardeau. 63701. 04UZJ100 has dibs. Just passed thru LR yesterday on the way home with the wife’s new car. LX200in AR is second in line.

I have two LX crossbars available in San Diego if anyone wants them. Local pickup, I don’t feel like trying to box and ship.

I just removed my rails this weekend. I have a 2020 HE with the basket that i will not be using. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. I live on PA

I think I’m lined up. Appreciate it.

I'm on NYC, if anyone is willing to part with their LC roof rack but doesn't want to ship, I can pick them up if not too far. I'd also like to get in line for those that are shipping.

I'm on NYC, if anyone is willing to part with their LC roof rack but doesn't want to ship, I can pick them up if not too far. I'd also like to get in line for those that are shipping.
I am in the Poconos in Pennsylvania, and work in New York City Monday through Friday. If the other person messaging me backs out I’ll let you know.

Man I was late to the show. I’m also looking for A complete LC rack for my LX. In Alaska... let me know if anyone what’s to unload.

@04UZJ100,

If you're installing on your 2014, you might need the following parts associated with the additional middle supports not on the LX, unless PO is providing. (Mine didn't.)

6343760020Roof. Rail. Seal. Luggage. Carrier.
12​
7556460040Support. Roof.
1​
7556360020Support. Roof.
1​
9011908C47Bolt. Roof. Bow. Panel. Windshield Washer. Bracket.
4​
91511C0818BOLT, FLANGE. BOLT, WINDSHIELD WASHER.
2​

Full disclaimer, I have not yet installed. Hope to this Friday.

Not sure if anyone who posted previously still has crossbars available, but I'm be very interested as well. I'd like to pickup 2-4 at a reasonable price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom