Anyone have installed pics? Ironman roof rack HYBRID FLAT TOP ROOF RACK - 6' LENGTH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says, anyone have pictures of what the Ironman 4x4 roof rack looks like on the 100 series? Crazy I cant find pictures of it anywhere!

Was looking at this rack too with their sale going on. Doesn’t seem to be a popular choice among the 100 crowd.

Wanna bump this up because I can't believe there isn't a picture of one installed on a 100 on this group

Got mine installed today. Wish it was 8 inches longer, but I don't have a sunroof, but it may be better for other models. Ironman has one for the 80 that's longer. Wonder if the brackets line up? Would be interested in getting that later on. My first impression is that my cruiser looked like it had a receding hairline.

IMG_20211021_155906.jpg

IMG_20211021_155802.jpg

IMG_20211021_155813.jpg

Got mine installed today. Wish it was 8 inches longer, but I don't have a sunroof, but it may be better for other models. Ironman has one for the 80 that's longer. Wonder if the brackets line up? Would be interested in getting that later on. My first impression is that my cruiser looked like it had a receding hairline.

View attachment 2818130

View attachment 2818131

View attachment 2818132
Receding hairline , epic ....I'm really tempted by the price and function of this rack . I like the full basket style. @Loaferoatan how is yours holding up so far? Did you go alloy or steel.

Receding hairline , epic ....I'm really tempted by the price and function of this rack . I like the full basket style. @Loaferoatan how is yours holding up so far? Did you go alloy or steel.
It's holding up great so far. I really didn't like the look so I cut off the front pieces and turned it into a flat rack. For the price it's great, but if you can afford it or save up a bit more get the Gamiviti. Ive seen them on other 100s and they look great.

It's holding up great so far. I really didn't like the look so I cut off the front pieces and turned it into a flat rack. For the price it's great, but if you can afford it or save up a bit more get the Gamiviti. Ive seen them on other 100s and they look great.
True that. After a few days research I'm going with gamiviti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom