Anyone have experience with these eBay Tail Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came across these on eBay yesterday:
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ40 FJ45 HJ45 HJ47 BJ40 rear taillight lamp

AD251265-701A-4AA3-B18B-59EAE2358ED7.jpeg

I am working on doing a restomod to my FJ40 and like the more modern styling of the lenses and reflectors on these. Being that they are no name lights from eBay, I have some reservations about the quality and longevity of them.
Has anyone on here tried these yet?

May want to try here -> Cruiser Outfitters <- at least you will have a knowledgeable parts person and will help a MUD vendor.

I've gotten a bunch of parts from Cruiser Outfitters for my 40. Kurt has always been super helpful and got me what I needed for a great price every time.

City Racer also sells OEM tail lights for a pretty good deal as well.

I was more just looking to see if anyone had any experience, good or bad, with the ones I linked. I know a lot of the aftermarket ones fade and crack really bad after a year or 2.

They look like chineseum junk from here. Not fitting for a 40, imo.

They're definitely not stock (and my 40 isn't/wont be either when I finish it). I thought they might match the aesthetic I'm aiming for on my 40 with some LEDs in them. Everyone has different tastes though.

Thanks for the replies.

LEDs won't be a straight swap for the turn signal / hazard.

I have aftermarket lamps with OEM lenses and gaskets. Not recommended, but, if you are patient and detail-driven, you might.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom