Anyone have experience with these eBay Tail Lights (1 Viewer)

Came across these on eBay yesterday:
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ40 FJ45 HJ45 HJ47 BJ40 rear taillight lamp

AD251265-701A-4AA3-B18B-59EAE2358ED7.jpeg

I am working on doing a restomod to my FJ40 and like the more modern styling of the lenses and reflectors on these. Being that they are no name lights from eBay, I have some reservations about the quality and longevity of them.
Has anyone on here tried these yet?

May want to try here -> Cruiser Outfitters <- at least you will have a knowledgeable parts person and will help a MUD vendor.

I've gotten a bunch of parts from Cruiser Outfitters for my 40. Kurt has always been super helpful and got me what I needed for a great price every time.

City Racer also sells OEM tail lights for a pretty good deal as well.

I was more just looking to see if anyone had any experience, good or bad, with the ones I linked. I know a lot of the aftermarket ones fade and crack really bad after a year or 2.

They look like chineseum junk from here. Not fitting for a 40, imo.

They're definitely not stock (and my 40 isn't/wont be either when I finish it). I thought they might match the aesthetic I'm aiming for on my 40 with some LEDs in them. Everyone has different tastes though.

Thanks for the replies.

Dizzy

GOLD Star
LEDs won't be a straight swap for the turn signal / hazard.

I have aftermarket lamps with OEM lenses and gaskets. Not recommended, but, if you are patient and detail-driven, you might.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom