Anyone have a stock rear trailing arm for sale? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
One of mine is bent up. I don't see any in the classifieds. Just thought I'd check in case someone upgraded and had a good one kicking around.

Rear trailing arm is the rear lower control
arm right?

Yes, sorry, the rear lower control arm.

I'll have a bent one after I put my new one on...

I'm considering getting upgraded RLCAs or welding some angle to my OEM arms. I need to get get guards/armor on the frame mounts. Mine are getting trashed.

I talked to Bud on Tuesday, his rlca mount skids are close, but not quite ready due to other projects. I've been holding out for them - but, if he doesn't have them by Spring, I'm busting out my plasma cutter and welder and just making something. They won't be anywhere as good, but something has to be better than nothing in this case.

I've considered welding some angle iron to them too. I think it would be worthwhile.

I talked to Bud on Tuesday, his rlca mount skids are close, but not quite ready due to other projects. I've been holding out for them - but, if he doesn't have them by Spring, I'm busting out my plasma cutter and welder and just making something. They won't be anywhere as good, but something has to be better than nothing in this case.

I've considered welding some angle iron to them too. I think it would be worthwhile.
If it was just that simple or effective you wouldn't be the first. I'd source some cardboard and start bending and folding then break out the tools. Another approach is glasses or another line? :hillbilly:

@CharlieS I have an OEM pair I took off a 2019 with 3200 miles on them. Replaced with my arms.

They were thrown in the parts pile, so paint will be scratched etc.. Let me know if you are interested.

Jason
Definitely, I'll drop you a line. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom