Wanted Anyone have a cheap front passenger window? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my move to SLC has not been great, for land cruisers. Black truck door was wrecked, still not repaired. Grey truck was illegally towed 3 days ago and then I walk out to this today.

8C0F1AD8-1D8B-434F-9C79-DFF3D6C93F78.jpeg

7220BFA0-E6B5-425A-80B3-0BC5E4DC62AD.jpeg

That sucks. Did they damage anything inside? Had that happen to my truck they took the stereo and destroyed the dash getting it out. The rock they broke the window with weighed at least 80lbs and smashed the center console. I hate thieves. Hope you find a window locally for cheap bud.

They used a claw hammer to break out the window. It was left sitting on the passenger seat. They went for the tuffy center console. They took a pistol and a box of ammo, but the rest of the interior is fine. The tuffy lock looked like they either knew how to open it or had a key....

Man I hate f*&^ing thieves... way rather have someone just come ask for some help than steal my s***.

I have a spare from a wrecking yard. It's got some scratches and I am no where near you though. May try your local wrecker, think I paid about $50 for it. Worked fine till I could afford the new glass.

I dunno man. If my cruiser got in one little fight, my mom would be scared and I would consider moving. Maybe to @NLXTACY 's hood. In bel aire

I think I found one in Lehi! As long as the electronic inventory for car-part.com is accurate.

Yeah I might leverage this to see if I can get out of my lease. It is hard to know where to move when you move to a new city but this place looked decent.

My truck was also towed illegally 3 days ago, by a tow company that said I had to change my plates within 30 days of moving to Utah. I actually think it was the towing company that broke it as well since they have obviously been eyeing it for a month.

I think I found one in Lehi! As long as the electronic inventory for car-part.com is accurate.

Yeah I might leverage this to see if I can get out of my lease. It is hard to know where to move when you move to a new city but this place looked decent.

My truck was also towed illegally 3 days ago, by a tow company that said I had to change my plates within 30 days of moving to Utah. I actually think it was the towing company that broke it as well since they have obviously been eyeing it for a month.
How does the tow company know how long u have been somewhere? I didn't know tow companies could act as police. Sounds like it's time for some sort of security system with vibration sensor.

Last edited:
20 bucks plus the ride and i can have one your headed your way.

Man thanks for the offer! I did end up finding one today. But I might hit you up shortly for an early model rear door and wing window. The ones without tint.

A trip to the junk yard, a trip to an auto tint shop, a few hours of my day and $115 and I have a window again. Lol

0946F689-B6A6-4CA0-B2EE-CBBFBD7955AE.jpeg

20 bucks plus the ride and i can have one your headed your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom