Anyone have a 100 series license bulb housing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to wire up a “wireless” backup camera, and it came in a slick license plate light housing. I now realize a PO changed out the housings for LED, and I need the lightbulb holder for the new setup.

If anyone in the DFW area already swapped these out, I’d love your old parts if you have them around. I’d rather not spend another $20 for a new housing so I can get the bulb holder out of it.

Thanks!

Actually, I’d be happy to trade my LED panels for the original housings, if that interests anyone.

where did you get the camera? I'm looking for one too. If I get the same camera maybe I only need one of my housing and I can trade you one of your LED housings

where did you get the camera? I'm looking for one too. If I get the same camera maybe I only need one of my housing and I can trade you one of your LED housings
aSATAH 2.4G Wireless Car Rear View Camera for Toyota Reiz/Mark X MarkX/Prius/Toyota Land Cruiser LC100 LC120 LC200 & Waterproof and Shockproof Reversing Backup Camera (12 LED) Amazon product ASIN B082YVY278I was looking last night, and I think just one of the LED panels is plenty bright. I’ll wire this up the next week or so and let you know how it works before you spend money on it, if it’s a dud. I have a Pioneer head unit that will input the camera, so I’m hopeful. I think the hardest part is going to be wiring the hatch lid.

aSATAH 2.4G Wireless Car Rear View Camera for Toyota Reiz/Mark X MarkX/Prius/Toyota Land Cruiser LC100 LC120 LC200 & Waterproof and Shockproof Reversing Backup Camera (12 LED) Amazon product ASIN B082YVY278I was looking last night, and I think just one of the LED panels is plenty bright. I’ll wire this up the next week or so and let you know how it works before you spend money on it, if it’s a dud. I have a Pioneer head unit that will input the camera, so I’m hopeful. I think the hardest part is going to be wiring the hatch lid.
That is exactly what im looking for. I've got a new head unit coming soon so i'll probably do it all at the same time. As far as the wiring if you're running it through the rubber conduit use some WD40 or similar to pull the wires through. The light is just for the license plate so even just the one side should be plenty. Let me know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom