Wanted Anyone have 91-92 stock FJ80 15x7 alloys to sell? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for set of stock 91-92 alloy rims for my newly purchased 92 fj80? The Cruiser right now has low riding type rims and they are bugging me to death.:cheers:

yes I do

The fj80 8 spoke wheels? I can get a picture tomorrow if you want...

Jay

i think that you can use some of the 15" truck and 4runner rims from that era too.

I have some with 31x10.5 3/4 life Goodyear ATs on them. They need cleaned, and tires balanced. Where are u located?

i think that you can use some of the 15" truck and 4runner rims from that era too.

These are actually different. They look the same but the Cruiser application had steel inserts in the lugs.

Okay, one more time. Everybody quit playing cutsie with each other, NAME THE DAMN PRICE AND LOCATION. In the FIRST post! Newbs! :flipoff2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuridave
Looking for set of stock 91-92 alloy rims for my newly purchased 92 fj80? The Cruiser right now has low riding type rims and they are bugging me to death.

I have a complete set of 5, located in NJ. THey are in pretty good shape and have decent tires on them. Email me at micinest@optonline.net if you want pics. Price is 200 for the set with tires. Tires are in great shape but are only good trail tires with a non aggressive tread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom