anyone have 4inch suspension? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
does anyone have a 4inch suspension lift for a 1994 toyota pickup that isnt being used anymore for some reason? because i have recently managed to bend my knuckle adaptor and cant find one so now im either going to have to buy a 600 dollar lift or idk...

thank you very much and if you need to call me because you have some awesome news my number is 337-501-3167

This is why we told you before that most IFS lift kits are for posers. They bend.

If you're gonna wheel your truck and you want to lift it that much, then you need to torch that crap off and install a solid axle.

hahaha sorry but i got smacked into while playin around with some friends. my dad wont let me SAS my truck, even though it was SAS'ed before i got it...

If it was already sas'ed then don't you already have shock hoops in place? Seems easier that way.

nope... its been stripped of everything

I'm totally confused. You're riding around, in a truck that WAS SAS'd, now is IFS, and your dad won't let you SAS it?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how the IFS stuff can, or was welded back into place so you could bolt the control arms on? Whoever welded that needs a metal, for getting the torsion bars to to even hit the splines....?

If it WAS SAS'd, you've still got the hangers in place? If I had that, I'd override my dads very odd
decision and just do it.

Or you can get all psych on him and make a list of all the money it would take to lift the IFS, and that going back to SA would be cheaper.

Tell him it would make you drive slower if it was SA'd.

Or, he's trying to save you b/c the SAS got boogered up and the truck handles like poo with it?

I'm totally confused. You're riding around, in a truck that WAS SAS'd, now is IFS, and your dad won't let you SAS it?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how the IFS stuff can, or was welded back into place so you could bolt the control arms on? Whoever welded that needs a metal, for getting the torsion bars to to even hit the splines....?

If it WAS SAS'd, you've still got the hangers in place? If I had that, I'd override my dads very odd
decision and just do it.

Or you can get all psych on him and make a list of all the money it would take to lift the IFS, and that going back to SA would be cheaper.

Tell him it would make you drive slower if it was SA'd.

Or, he's trying to save you b/c the SAS got boogered up and the truck handles like poo with it?

hahaha sorry but my truck is already lifted 7 inches with the torsion bars cranked all the way down...

the truck was actually fourlinked up fron with coils and a TPI chevy 350 with a turbo350 tranny but my dad made me spend about a year replacing the frame on it... and he cut the old one up and threw it away... he sold the axle and the engine and the transmission/transfercase really s***tay stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom