Anyone got a link for immobilizer bypass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2001 lx 470. I thought I read up there was. Could be me not searching up the right thing

No way I have found to bypass. What exactly are you looking to do?

W3ll I was wondering if its cheaper route to do that instead of getting efi relay. Also not sure if I can get my key fob to work. Only have the copies key but they worked for a year and now I'm getting that key security lock flashing and car starts and stop starting

Think this is the thread you are referring too.

However, describe what is going on. There may be something else going on here and without understanding you are just throwing money at something in hopes it works.

Think this is the thread you are referring too.

However, describe what is going on. There may be something else going on here and without understanding you are just throwing money at something in hopes it works.
OK well. I had it died on me three times. Thought it was fuel pump. Got that replaced. Started right up after I replace it. Now second time it died I took it too local auto shop and he said he tap on them fuses on the engine bay. And it started ever since. Had it died one me and I tap the fuses main relay. And it work lol. Now 4 time it died I tap on it and clean them with contact cleaner and nothing. So I'm out of ideas but to put either new fuse or bypass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom