Anyone from AZ going to Surf and Turf 2009? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are:cheers: I'll bring back tons of cruiser p0rn for yall! Can't freaking wait!!!!

pismojump3.JPG

pismo11.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see a group launch pic!:cool:

Wish I could join in..

I don't do jumps.

Cayce, you're always wanting to go do something, take the time off and make it happen.

if you dont have pictures or video, it didnt happen. Remember that Trailbus1. Surf N Turf was pretty cool last year. I wanted to go again this year, but my wife cant take the days off. Have fun dude.

And Murf, im working on the horns, might not be Dukes of Hazzard, but loud as hell train horns. Maybe next meet i'll have them installed and let my presence be known before I even get there. :)
IMG_4268.jpg
IMG_4274_2_2.jpg

so wheres the pictures and videos?

HOLY crap that was such an awesome event got to meet thee man PISMO Jim and woody:cheers: and soo many more! Everyone was great and the dunes were even better WOW I'm so blown away just got back last night after this epic journey all over the coast.... so I only have a few pics to post but first...the winner of the jumping contest. EagleScout WOW!

I meet a 45 pickup truck (hope I got that right lol) from prescott there so we weren't the only AZ folks

Setting up the Tajmajal (ALL CAL fjc camp area) with Brandon (bzwires) on right, cowboyfuzzyduds in star fuzzy pants, and myself in corner

DSC_0028.jpg

Myself trying various strange sushis found on beach:lol:
must inspect first
DSC_0057.jpg

YEP fresh and ready to get munched upon:D
DSC_0058.jpg

Hanz's (MNtkraut) dog Kaiser (freaking doper old dudeer)

DSC_0126.jpg

MMMmm tasty

DSC_0052.jpg

I knew they had big BOWLS:lol: in Cali but dang:D

MOST FUN EVER!!! The other guy who was hitting this when I first found the bowl.... was amazing, he would brim it and go alll the freaking way around the thing on the top:cheers:

DSC_0263.jpg

I'm a newb so not as impressive but still cool. PICs DO NOT DO NOT do any of these dunes justice.
DSC_0266.jpg

MORE PICS to come and lots of cruiser p0rn...I haven't had a chance to load them all yet.

The oldest rust bucket, but running awesome the entire trip, such a cool dude his name escapes me right now.

Pismo016.jpg

Pismo015.jpg

The prescott folks
Pismo023.jpg

Pismo024.jpg

Pismo026.jpg

Rolling up
Pismo065.jpg

Sooo many more to post I gotta roll back to Cali for a gem and mineral show tomorrow to help a friend who had heart surgery:( I'll be back next week to share more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom