Anyone for an easter sunday Jumbo run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I understand if everyone is busy with family, but for those who are not, who wants to go up to Jumbo? So far its just me (96 Cruiser), a friend in an 86 Montero (awesome vehicle), and another friend in an 87 Cherokee (gross). We are pretty new to Jumbo, Ive been once before. Anybody interested? Its fine if nobody can come, I just thought we'd be in your neighborhood, why not? (we're Truckee folk)

Thanks,

Jason

I understand if everyone is busy with family, but for those who are not, who wants to go up to Jumbo? So far its just me (96 Cruiser), a friend in an 86 Montero (awesome vehicle), and another friend in an 87 Cherokee (gross). We are pretty new to Jumbo, Ive been once before. Anybody interested? Its fine if nobody can come, I just thought we'd be in your neighborhood, why not? (we're Truckee folk)

Thanks,

Jason

Id go...
but Im chillin in MAUI, bro!:flipoff2:

Have fun!

Chicago

What time and where will you meet?
I'll check with :princess: and see if she is up for it. She had mentioned yard work but I think I could skip that. ;)
Oh and Chicago, :flipoff2:

Hope you guys are having a great time.

Sorry, I'll be with the fam damily all day.
Have fun.

Jack

Wish I would've been able to reply earlier Rusty. Did you end up going up there? We went up above Virginia City, and my brother got some amazing shots. After he develops them, I'll post em' up!

What time and where will you meet?
I'll check with :princess: and see if she is up for it. She had mentioned yard work but I think I could skip that. ;)
Oh and Chicago, :flipoff2:

Hope you guys are having a great time.

HE HE!
Yeaup! Having a great time!
Unfortunately its back to reality tomorrow night when we have to leave!

Chicago

Wish I would've been able to reply earlier Rusty. Did you end up going up there? We went up above Virginia City, and my brother got some amazing shots. After he develops them, I'll post em' up!
I wound up spending most of the day repairing a broken sprinkler manifold. We did get up in the hills for an hour or two late in the day.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Great pics!
Looks like a fun ride!
I did it on a quad a couple years back, but not in my rig YET!

Thanks for sharing!

Chicago

Thanks! Now I just need to get my act together and start going with you guys. I've had a rather unlucky schedule. It seems I'm free every day of the month EXCEPT for the runs.

It would be nice to have a good photographer along with the whole group though.