Anyone ever replace one of these?

Where in the world could someone find a replacment bulb for this. It is a light bulb, not a bullet. That little sucker is small. Not a stock item at Napa or the Zone for sure. ;p Any guesses on where it goes? On a 40 folks.

Last edited:

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

Picture's a little fuzzy, but I'll take a guess. Is that the one that goes behind the headlight switch?

Gee, no contest! Well it was new to me. I had no idea that little bulb was back there ;p hooked up to the headlight switch. So, can it be replaced to make the word "Lights" actually light up?

OSRAM 12V 2w
3898 BA7s

The light from the bulb will carry along the clear plastic tube in the switch and the word 'light' will be visible if the cab is dark enough.

nuclearlemon

not an addict

peesalot said:
fawk , you guys have lights on your 40's ? I knew I was missin something
it's on about 74 and up cruisers...you can tell cause it looks like there's a plastic cover over the word vs. the word being cut and colored in on the course rubber.

I realize that this was a headlight switch, but the bulb inside the stock AM radio looks almost identical to this one too. Might even be the same one. Good to know that Napa has them.

Top Bottom