Anyone ever built one of these rear racks? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
If so does it one tie in at 3rd seat mounts? Im doing this soon.

It’s on the second page of the Instagram post. It looks like it’s mounted to the third row seat mounts on the wheel wells.

EEF0FA29-2353-4D4C-8CD6-73754EA3D91A.jpeg

Ah yeah, cargo shelf. I’ve seen them lower than that. Basically running from fender to fender.

there was a guy out of phoenix making them awhile back. seen them on craigslist but havnt seen them in years... look at the lcp website and see if phil made any

Reactions: RFB
You could probably make a quick release shelf using the third row mounting bar thingies. Im sure thats the technical term

That’s exactly what I’ve seen. I considered the same until I got ARB drawers

??? Not sure I see what you mean
click on the IG post in the cargo area they built a wrap around rack with air, hydralic jack and inverotr mounted on them

That’s exactly what I’ve seen. I considered the same until I got ARB drawers
right so with drawers, this up under windows would be perfect especially with the gullwings guys.

If so does it one tie in at 3rd seat mounts? Im doing this soon.

So I just answered my own question without my glasses I didnt notice the roll bar setup which the shelf connects to, has to be a way to do it without.

Rivnuts or nuts and bolts into the area where the plastic panel clips go just below the rear windows would work.

Reactions: RFB
These holes here. Just add some aluminum angle and some minor trimming of the panel for clearance, if you use the holes you coud velcro that upper edge of the panel since you removed the clips. Or if you drill new holes for the angle brackets, then you can still use the panels with the body clips and some minor trimming.
20190322_153416.jpg

These holes here. Just add some aluminum angle and some minor trimming of the panel for clearance, if you use the holes you coud velcro that upper edge of the panel since you removed the clips. Or if you drill new holes for the angle brackets, then you can still use the panels with the body clips and some minor trimming.
View attachment 1934271
thats what Im talking about, good call brother. Did I see you this time or in January on the road. I forget man

This year at EXPO west there will be a racking barrier system available for the rear of an 80 series made to work with Gullwing windows.
Of your design?? Because Im in IF its up high and dosent interfere with a rear fridge.

4x4labs makes something like that I believe as well.

Of your design?? Because Im in IF its up high and dosent interfere with a rear fridge.

Not our design but the manufacture is using and will be a distributing for our Gullwing windows. That is all the info I know at this time. Will you be attending EXPO west this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom