Anyone else sick of summer?

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Today has been a three-shirt day. But I have completed two endurance walks. Mom will be happy. :cheers:
I meant to ask about that. I apologize for that. I meant to ask you earlier how it went.

You do know, if you don't wear a shirt then you don't need to wash it, right? We've all got taters so let it ride. I wasn't wearing a shirt when monkey showed up today and I felt kind of bad but he was wearing flippers too along with a TEQ shirt so it was cool.

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

I meant to ask about that. I apologize for that. I meant to ask you earlier how it went.

You do know, if you don't wear a shirt then you don't need to wash it, right? We've all got taters so let it ride. I wasn't wearing a shirt when monkey showed up today and I felt kind of bad but he was wearing flippers too along with a TEQ shirt so it was cool.
I take great pride in sweating completely through a heavyweight t-shirt. When I go to PT, I get lathered up from my efforts and both they and I know I'm workin' it hard. I have to change shirt and shorts after PT or else they'd never let me in the taqueria!

Maybe they just thought you were homeless.
I got that look on a trip I ended in Kings Canyon National Park once, tourists at the trailhead.

Then an old lady came and asked all about what my trip was, then shared she did the same trip with a group about fifteen years earlier. She didn’t bat an eye about how funky I was. All depends who’s doing the reacting.

dieseldog

GOLD Star

I got that look on a trip I ended in Kings Canyon National Park once, tourists at the trailhead.

Then an old lady came and asked all about what my trip was, then shared she did the same trip with a group about fifteen years earlier. She didn’t bat an eye about how funky I was. All depends who’s doing the reacting.
She liked the cut of your jib. :cheers:

About to see 100 here in Denver for the first time this summer. :confused:
The wife was nice enough to let me drive her car w/ the AC. The 80 isn't liking the heat, and my DD's AC is broke.

This has been a really pleasant summer so for. We usually are in the high 90's and over 100 for awhile. We are still opening all the windows at night and cool breeze morning. No complaints thus far.

Hey Big Ed,
I remember in the mid 1980's heading to work in the fields at 5 am, and it was 101F
Might have been a summer before the El Nino.

dieseldog

GOLD Star

So long as the AC in your home and vehicles works well, then summer can be conquered.

My father always maintained that THE MOST IMPORTANT invention was mechanical refrigeration/HVAC, as it pretty much made vast portions of this nation easily livable--our homes, offices, and autos cool, and keeps our foods safe. I am very often inclined to agree with him on this one.

todt

SILVER Star

I don't mind the summer but when my entire body sweats within 5secs of being outside at 6:30am it can be annoying : )

Top Bottom