Anyone else sick of summer?

snobdds

Ridin Dirty
SILVER Star
Doh! What does this say about getting to your cabin?
I have the backhoe loaded and going up Wednesday. I don't care if I have to dig my way in...I need to get Shiit done before winter in 4 weeks. That was taken by a neighbor, who said the roads are passable. I had a 5 foot drift still in my driveway last weekend, it might be down to 3 by this week. Once I get the diesel fuel flowing, that bitch is going to be gone.

I waaaaant summer Gdammit. The rain needs to stop so my patio contractor can't use it as an excuse to not finish the job after 3 months. At least I'm not flooded, but it's still annoying all the rain we have been getting.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
SILVER Star

We're still so full of June gloom as it's referred to here in Kalifornia that we just don't know when summer will show up! Had a couple of days tease a couple of weeks ago with temps in the 90's and now our very typical weather pattern thru May/June...early morning clouds or marine layer if you are close to the coast, burning off to afternoon sunshine...only the later part of afternoon sunshine has been lacking! My golf course could use the warm sunshine to get the Kikuyu grass to get it in gear for the summer!

baldilocks

Battle Ground, WA
GOLD Star
Hey Nile, get out of that he’ll hole. You know I moved to the PNW from Vacaville. Most of June I have enjoyed 60’s and 70’s. Today is a perfect 82 where I live 5 miles east of Battle Ground where the tree’s are big, plentiful, and all I hear in the morning is birds and my neighbors rooster.

Heat sucks whether dry or humid, it’s stifling and discourages activity and encourages conflagrations.

On another note; we will be camped at Airport Flat and hitting Rubicon July 12-14. Come on up.

@surfpig

surfpig

The Anti-Tech

Hey Nile, get out of that he’ll hole. You know I moved to the PNW from Vacaville. Most of June I have enjoyed 60’s and 70’s. Today is a perfect 82 where I live 5 miles east of Battle Ground where the tree’s are big, plentiful, and all I hear in the morning is birds and my neighbors rooster.

Heat sucks whether dry or humid, it’s stifling and discourages activity and encourages conflagrations.

On another note; we will be camped at Airport Flat and hitting Rubicon July 12-14. Come on up.

@surfpig
Are you going up through Wentworth Springs and whatnot?

:hmm:

I can be there in an hour and a half from my house...

Last edited:

surfpig

The Anti-Tech

We're still so full of June gloom as it's referred to here in Kalifornia that we just don't know when summer will show up! Had a couple of days tease a couple of weeks ago with temps in the 90's and now our very typical weather pattern thru May/June...early morning clouds or marine layer if you are close to the coast, burning off to afternoon sunshine...only the later part of afternoon sunshine has been lacking! My golf course could use the warm sunshine to get the Kikuyu grass to get it in gear for the summer!
mrs surfpig is enjoying the crap out of that “June gloom” this week on Coronado island.

:beer:

Top Bottom