Anyone else sick of summer?

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Right now it's 93* outside with a heat index of 111 so I think I will express my disdain for summer by going for a walk, hopefully I can log 3 - 5 miles. This is turrible.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
SILVER Star

'Monsoon' season out here...so to speak. By SoCal standards it's a humid 61% right now and we actually had rain last night. Temp is a nice 78*. Monkey, don't laugh too hard at that humidity figure. We're usually below 30%. Very, very unusual for SoCal this time of year. AZ will see some real monsoon rains, but not us.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

'Monsoon' season out here...so to speak. By SoCal standards it's a humid 61% right now and we actually had rain last night. Temp is a nice 78*. Monkey, don't laugh too hard at that humidity figure. We're usually below 30%. Very, very unusual for SoCal this time of year. AZ will see some real monsoon rains, but not us.
Keep your sweatshirt handy in case you need it. :)
This is Trevor at midday in a Central Pacific Coast town in Costa Rica on Saturday. Boy knows where it's at. It was only about 90* F out so he prepared properly.

IMG_2971.jpg

Last edited:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

After next week, our average temp will be 85-90 for the next 10 months, so I'm enjoying the "cold" while I can. Bundled up like a friggin Eskimo in this uninsulated house, meanwhile.
Nothing wrong with that, just keep your sweatshirt handy and you should be good. I really hate when it's below 85, so I would be right at home. Here's the boy, sorry it's a crappy pic but we were going to dinner and it was about 90 again. Pants, sweatshirt and two other shirts underneath. :) He's on the left, my sister is on the right, Jocelyn is on the far right.

IMG_2924.jpg

Top Bottom