Anyone else not wear a mask yet, and think the people who do look silly?

It’s mandated in a lot of places. Try being a sweaty bald ogre with a glasses-fogging mask. It’s great. At least I had family and friends who made and sent some since those that mandate masks can’t seem to provide them. It’s funny. I’m laughing later.

Add in a beard and the current mandates in some locals is ludicrous.

However, white masks are a perfect canvas to inscribe unpopular quotes. Such as, " masks soothe sheep" or, "5 to 1 baby"

Enjoy what life you can!

98% of my customers who wear one, wear them incorrectly anyways. Almost all over the mouth but not the nose lol. Or wear gloves, touch EVERYTHING, then touch ALL their personal stuff or EAT with the gloves still on. :rolleyes:

mingles

GOLD Star

I currently wear a mask every time I go into a store. Aside from the fact it is mandated here in NJ, I view my wearing of a mask as a sign of respect for those around me. I am not symptomatic, but as someone who has had family sick with COVID I can’t guarantee I’m not a carrier. I’m fortunate enough to be able to work from home. On the off chance that me wearing a mask makes the checkout girl at the grocery or the guy making my pizza, who doesn’t have that luxury, a little less likely to get sick, then me wearing a mask is a small price to pay.

I am from the camp that the more dirt, germs, crud, and strange sh!t you ingest into your body is what builds your immune system, so I am not really worried about me getting sick. I have however had family sick, and friends die from this, so I do take my actions seriously.

jvalex

SILVER Star
My son has high risk family members. My friend, a doctor ironically, just lost her mother to COVID-19 on Tuesday. It isn't a hoax. Masks reduce spread, to and from. So does hand washing (most important) and reduction of activity.

There's no outrunning a virus, though.

jvalex

SILVER Star
I’ve assumed they’ve been running errands that require entering multiple facilities and find it simpler to leave their mask on in between stops.
Truth, once on, not supposed to touch until time to remove.

But that's the other thing, people are using disposable masks over and over and over. Mostly out of necessity. But again, defeating the purpose.

Top Bottom