Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody have any 15" tires laying around? I need 4 for my old trailer. Anything that will hold air. 205-235 should fit.
I will keep an eye out. 15 inch are gettting hard to come by.

Anyone need a 110 Heat and Cool window unit? I bought this one in April for the build out downstairs and the home HVAC cools it fine without. It has never been out of the box. It seems now they are on a smoking sale but ohh well.

Koldfront
8,000 BTU Window Heat / Cool Window Air Conditioner with Remote
Model:WAC8001W

Koldfront 8,000 BTU Heat / Cool Window Air Conditioner with Remote - WAC8001W

I am open to trades or cash. Just let me know what you think is fair.

Ron,

Call me about the 15" trailer tires. I upgraded all 6 on my cruiser hauler and have at least 2 decent tires left.

Lash
SixO14nine7Onine9dos

That is a steal! Nice rig!

I figured that after I drug him home from Round Up and saw his wife's face it wouldn't take too long. Nice rig...

Heather, he's replaced the piggy's engine since your rescue at Katemcy. Otherwise its the same as you remember it. Yep, it's very nice.

Heather, he's replaced the piggy's engine since your rescue at Katemcy. Otherwise its the same as you remember it. Yep, it's very nice.

Wow. Even better. He had a Mercedes in it at K2 I think.

IMG_20151105_142035.jpg
I know at some point in time sitting on a regional jet you said.....Damn I wish I had a set of these big comfy seats in my shop/office or mounted in your rig.

Well I be damned....your time is now. I have this sweet set of regional jet seats. In the finest blue leather that commercial plane seats come in. No reclining in these badass seat but I am sure that the fine talents on this here forum could figure it out quickly. I am tired of having s*** I don't use nor has a purpose in my garage.

Make a fine ass deer stand tandem seat.....or an attachment for your overland trailer.

Send me an offer. I can more than likely get it too you in a reasonable time frame.

These would look great as the back seat of any chopped up 80-series...

tires.JPG

Anybody? 15" 6 lug Toyota/Chevy Eagle 58's. Some knock off Ground Hawg 38's. Got 4. $150 come get em.

Last edited:
yes sorry

I think @beno can still get those new if you want some nice ones.
Thanks. Yeah, I'd like to find some used ones, if possible, and make them LOOK new. CCoT has them for a cool $1,443.55 per set, so I figure new, OEM Toyota would cost at least that much......a little more than what I had in mind (If they had new BFG KO2s on them, I might reconsider)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom