Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need one of Dem if, for some stupid reason, someone only buys four...

There were 6 total in the system had it added to shipment. done

Awesome! WCT49 for the win!

(Sorry Lenny) ;)

*** SOLD ***

Purdy Coleman lanterns 4 sell, includes:

January 1970 220F
January 1971 220F
Wooden box for transport.

I haven't used them in a while, but they worked the last time I put 'em away. They fit fairly snug in the box, perfect for bouncing down the trail. Both had pressure when I opened the caps.

$55.00

image-3770779600.jpg

image-645388364.jpg

image-2879260076.jpg

image-291582942.jpg

image-2923945604.jpg

image-686181457.jpg

*** SOLD ***

image-3770779600.jpg

image-645388364.jpg

image-2879260076.jpg

image-291582942.jpg

image-2923945604.jpg

image-686181457.jpg

Last edited:
2003 Lexus LS 430 for sale

I am going to trade in my 2003 Lexus LS 430 within the next two weeks. I am ready for something a little smaller. I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone here was interested in it. The car is worth a whole lot more than the actual cash value. They are as well built as any Toyota automobile.

The car had hail damage from the storm. It was repaired at Barnett's using only paintless repair. While repairing the hail damage, they were nice enough to repair every single door ding. it currently has 0 door dings. It looks better than when I bought it. Paint is in good condition with the usual paint chips from all the highway driving I do. Leather is in great condition.

currently has 170,000 miles
USA Spec Pa-15 Ipod/Iphone cable added
Replaced both Valve Cover Gaskets 126,000
Mass Airflow sensor replaced 136,000
4 new Bridgestone Serenity Plus tires 75K mile tires 143,500 Thanks Chris!
Replaced DS front door lock actuator 155,000
Replaced DS pre cat O2 sensor 156,000
TB/WP and serpentine replaced; Radiator flushed at same time 157,000
Oil changed every 5000 miles
Tires rotated every 5000-7000 miles as needed
Most recent oil change with both cabin and airl filters replaced 167,000

The trade in value on this car is 4900-5400 per KBB. The private party range is 5300-6700. I would list it on Craigslist for 6500 but would let it go for 6000 to mud members. This is a whole lot of car for 6 grand.

Only things I know of that it needs are new front rotors (wheel shakes from 60-40 and then stops). I haven't been worried with it. Rotors are 100 each and can be changed in an hour. The front control arm bushings are starting to crack. Finally, there is a slight leak around the oil pan. It's not leaking enough to add oil between changes and doesn't drop on the ground. Integrity said they wouldn't worry about it.

Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer them. I don't have any pics right now because I am at the office, but will add some soon.

Martin

Lenny only bought four ...... Lol

Awesome! WCT49 for the win!

(Sorry Lenny) ;)

I have 2 spares and have never needed em. So I don't see buying something that i already had :flipoff2:

I've actually only had to use a spare once, it was a lost bead, in all my years of wheeling (18 years). damn time flies.

hell the last time i wheeled the zuk i didn't even bring a spare.

I am sure i just jinxed myself now LOL

I am going to trade in my 2003 Lexus LS 430 within the next two weeks. I am ready for something a little smaller. I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone here was interested in it. The car is worth a whole lot more than the actual cash value. They are as well built as any Toyota automobile.

The car had hail damage from the storm. It was repaired at Barnett's using only paintless repair. While repairing the hail damage, they were nice enough to repair every single door ding. it currently has 0 door dings. It looks better than when I bought it. Paint is in good condition with the usual paint chips from all the highway driving I do. Leather is in great condition.

currently has 170,000 miles
USA Spec Pa-15 Ipod/Iphone cable added
Replaced both Valve Cover Gaskets 126,000
Mass Airflow sensor replaced 136,000
4 new Bridgestone Serenity Plus tires 75K mile tires 143,500 Thanks Chris!
Replaced DS front door lock actuator 155,000
Replaced DS pre cat O2 sensor 156,000
TB/WP and serpentine replaced; Radiator flushed at same time 157,000
Oil changed every 5000 miles
Tires rotated every 5000-7000 miles as needed
Most recent oil change with both cabin and airl filters replaced 167,000

The trade in value on this car is 4900-5400 per KBB. The private party range is 5300-6700. I would list it on Craigslist for 6500 but would let it go for 6000 to mud members. This is a whole lot of car for 6 grand.

Only things I know of that it needs are new front rotors (wheel shakes from 60-40 and then stops). I haven't been worried with it. Rotors are 100 each and can be changed in an hour. The front control arm bushings are starting to crack. Finally, there is a slight leak around the oil pan. It's not leaking enough to add oil between changes and doesn't drop on the ground. Integrity said they wouldn't worry about it.

Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer them. I don't have any pics right now because I am at the office, but will add some soon.

Martin

somebody do this NOW.

I am going to trade in my 2003 Lexus LS 430 within the next two weeks. I am ready for something a little smaller. I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone here was interested in it. The car is worth a whole lot more than the actual cash value. They are as well built as any Toyota automobile. The car had hail damage from the storm. It was repaired at Barnett's using only paintless repair. While repairing the hail damage, they were nice enough to repair every single door ding. it currently has 0 door dings. It looks better than when I bought it. Paint is in good condition with the usual paint chips from all the highway driving I do. Leather is in great condition. currently has 170,000 miles USA Spec Pa-15 Ipod/Iphone cable added Replaced both Valve Cover Gaskets 126,000 Mass Airflow sensor replaced 136,000 4 new Bridgestone Serenity Plus tires 75K mile tires 143,500 Thanks Chris! Replaced DS front door lock actuator 155,000 Replaced DS pre cat O2 sensor 156,000 TB/WP and serpentine replaced; Radiator flushed at same time 157,000 Oil changed every 5000 miles Tires rotated every 5000-7000 miles as needed Most recent oil change with both cabin and airl filters replaced 167,000 The trade in value on this car is 4900-5400 per KBB. The private party range is 5300-6700. I would list it on Craigslist for 6500 but would let it go for 6000 to mud members. This is a whole lot of car for 6 grand. Only things I know of that it needs are new front rotors (wheel shakes from 60-40 and then stops). I haven't been worried with it. Rotors are 100 each and can be changed in an hour. The front control arm bushings are starting to crack. Finally, there is a slight leak around the oil pan. It's not leaking enough to add oil between changes and doesn't drop on the ground. Integrity said they wouldn't worry about it. Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer them. I don't have any pics right now because I am at the office, but will add some soon. Martin
somebody do this NOW.

I might want this! What color is it? Interior? I was looking at getting an LS400 in a months, but this might change things. Gotta go talk to the COO for approval.

Text me some pics if you don't mind - 901 848-1387

I might want this! What color is it? Interior? I was looking at getting an LS400 in a months, but this might change things. Gotta go talk to the COO for approval.

Text me some pics if you don't mind - 901 848-1387

When I get back to my house I can send you some.

The car is called millennium silver. It has grey leather that is in good shape. It wears a lot better than the LC leather. It has the standard stereo that sounds good. I added an ipod adapter that attaches to the ear of the stereo that shows the text of the song and artist on the screen. It also shows the name of the artist when playing Pandora. Car also has heated and cooled seats front seats and heated rear seats.

Last edited:
I don't suppose anyone has a spare 60 series split case laying around that I could get my hands on. The one in this 92 behind the H42 is toast :(

I don't suppose anyone has a spare 60 series split case laying around that I could get my hands on. The one in this 92 behind the H42 is toast :(

Where is the one Jrob took out?

What case are you talking about Nolen? He sent it to Georg and had it rebuilt.

What case are you talking about Nolen? He sent it to Georg and had it rebuilt.

Oh yes, I forgot. That truck has a crawl box and split case.

Someone took a split case out ....

We have some 62 cases at the shop if you want to make a trip to Atl.

I got one to get to you. It my fault you need one anyway.
Now. How do we get it to you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom