Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Garage sale...cleaning out years worth of s*** preparing for a move and came across a few things that someone might want/need before they get scrapped:

Rear 80 series e-locker - SOLD bought this several years ago to have as a spare. It was supposedly in good working order when I bought it, but I never used it. Full disclosure - 49 tire and crew didn't have much luck with it on an 80 recently, but it might still be worth going through:

IMG_2472.jpg
IMG_2473.jpg

Ajik Overland (now wits' end) 9.5" e-locker (rear) rebuild kit: SOLD

IMG_2477.jpg

Gamviti 80 series seat gears: SOLD

IMG_2484.jpg

OE 80 series windshield gasket: SOLD

IMG_2482.jpg

Last edited:
More...

80 series 'tan' visors - these need a good cleaning, but I bought them because the rotating/mounting assemblies are super tight (i.e. the visors flip all the way up and don't sag 2 - 3" and bug the s*** out of you): SOLD

IMG_2481.jpg

Generic (bought for 80 series) front seat heater wiring harnesses:

IMG_2478.jpg

OE (not generic...pretty cool actually), 80 series console mounted LH and RH seat heater switches:

IMG_2479.jpg

Generic door lock actuator motors (qty 5):

IMG_2483.jpg

Last edited:
One more:

Slee Offroad ARB compressor mount for 4-runner/GX: SOLD

IMG_2475.jpg
IMG_2474.jpg
IMG_2476.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know the value of any of this s***...if you need it holler and feel free to make an offer. Cash or Miller Lite usually will get it done.

I don't know the value of any of this s***...if you need it holler and feel free to make an offer. Cash or Miller Lite usually will get it done.

sent text....ARB compressor mount please

I lied...there's one more - I've got a full front row (seat bottoms, backs, and seat belts) 80 series sheep skin seat cover set in tan'ish...old school real sheep skin from Australia. Makes the dried, cracked, hardened leather seats tolerable again while you work up the nerve to spend the cash on OE foam and aftermarket leather. Holler if you want pics.

Selling 4 18" factory wheels from a 2006 Landcruiser includes caps and lugs. The tires have about 3000 miles on them.

IMG-0235.jpg

IMG-0365.jpg

IMG-0366.jpg

IMG-0367.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom