Anyone Camping during Curfew? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dimples

I owe my soul to the TRD store.
Threads
So is camping off limits during the curfews? The curfew is quite ambiguous and does not deal with homeless people or full time campers. Opinions?

Ron I was just thinking the same thing today. I cannot find a definitive answer anywhere.

I called Flagstaff Ranger District and they said dispersed camping is totally fine right now because once you're there that's your home for the night :cool::bounce:

I called Flagstaff Ranger District and they said dispersed camping is totally fine right now because once you're there that's your home for the night :cool::bounce:

This reasoning of which they speak, it is quite compelling. Home, this forest will be. Closed will we keep these open doors!

Sounds more like Yoda speak :D

I was going for a direct translation from Ewok. Little, urbanized Ewoks longing for the woodlands. The Yoda tone, however, is unmistakable upon second reading.

"wilding through the woods we go..."

I was going for a direct translation from Ewok. Little, urbanized Ewoks longing for the woodlands. The Yoda tone, however, is unmistakable upon second reading.
How is it said in Wookie?

How is it said in Wookie?

glad you asked. I had to look it up, too.

1591210253941.png

So I thought curfew ONLY meant assembling in groups during said hours. Going for a walk of hike during those hours by yourself should not be a problem?!!

What a terrible year this has been for Americans giving up their freedoms. First Scamdemic and now a few law breakers are used as just another reason to make us slaves to the man🙄

So I thought curfew ONLY meant assembling in groups during said hours. Going for a walk of hike during those hours by yourself should not be a problem?!!
Here is the verbiage I have from a lawyer that deciphered the legal mumbo jumbo:

Governor Ducey has imposed a week long, statewide curfew. He issued a declaration of emergency May 31. The curfew lasts from 8pm - 5am and is effective for one week.

During the curfew people are not allowed to be on any public street or in any public place unless they are

• law enforcement, firefighters, paramedics or other medical personnel

• National Guard or any other emergency response personnel

• credentialed members of the media

• traveling directly to and from work

• attending religious services

• commercial trucking and delivery services

• obtaining food

• caring for a family member, friend, or animal

• patronizing or operating private businesses

• seeking medical care or fleeing dangerous circumstances

Anybody caught defying the curfew could face up to six months in jail and a $2500.00 fine.

Here is the verbiage I have from a lawyer that deciphered the legal mumbo jumbo:

Governor Ducey has imposed a week long, statewide curfew. He issued a declaration of emergency May 31. The curfew lasts from 8pm - 5am and is effective for one week.

During the curfew people are not allowed to be on any public street or in any public place unless they are

• law enforcement, firefighters, paramedics or other medical personnel

• National Guard or any other emergency response personnel

• credentialed members of the media

• traveling directly to and from work

• attending religious services

• commercial trucking and delivery services

• obtaining food

• caring for a family member, friend, or animal

• patronizing or operating private businesses

• seeking medical care or fleeing dangerous circumstances

Anybody caught defying the curfew could face up to six months in jail and a $2500.00 fine.

This is the official order if anyone needs it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom