Anyone been to GWNF or Crab tree falls yet this season

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club' started by WckedMidas, May 24, 2018.

1. WckedMidas

WckedMidas

Anyone been to GW . tomorow i leave for nelson county va . my step son graduates. and i have rest weekend free because his mother acting like a bunch of names i cant say in public. So im thinking bout wheeling on sat and sunday and just camping next to the trail. Cant decide on crabtree falls. or gw. has anyone been to either this season. any trips for this weekend on group rides going up?

TLEX and Stumpalama like this.
  2. Betteron2wheels

Betteron2wheels SILVER Star

A little late to comment but I wheeled Big Levels on Saturday. We stayed at Montebello camp ground until today. 0 cell service there so I'm catching up with technology. The trail was fun and a little crowded. Finally put the hitch back on the 450 so I could give my Outback a break from towing.
    20180525_164118.jpg

Pacer, TLEX, dbug and 3 others like this.
  3. WckedMidas

WckedMidas

i ended up staying on crab tree meadows trail last friday. then camped in harpers ferry on sat night. was windy some bitch up on top the mountain friday night

Pacer and Jakes40 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.