Anyone available to eyeball a 100 series in Georgetown? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello LSLC, do any of you fine folks live or work within a reasonable distance of Georgetown, TX? If so, I'd be more than willing to send beverage money to you in exchange for a personal look at a truck for sale there. If interested, please let me know. Thank you!

jklandon

If you end up going down the purchase route, this guy inspected a couple 200's for me and provides a really good write up/ pictures. I was happy with the level of service he provided in the PPI

Also- "reasonable distance" is a relative term with Austin area traffic nowadays!

If you end up going down the purchase route, this guy inspected a couple 200's for me and provides a really good write up/ pictures. I was happy with the level of service he provided in the PPI

Also- "reasonable distance" is a relative term with Austin area traffic nowadays!

Thanks for the info!

Hello LSLC, do any of you fine folks live or work within a reasonable distance of Georgetown, TX? If so, I'd be more than willing to send beverage money to you in exchange for a personal look at a truck for sale there. If interested, please let me know. Thank you!

jklandon
Maybe, (no promises) give me some info. Also, there is a TLC shop north Austin where maybe the seller could take there for you.

Hit me up, may be we go together and look at it.

A.J
Looks like seller will not be able to show it this weekend. Talked with him tonight, great guy, sounds like a well maintained, solid truck.

Did any of you guys buy this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom