Anyone around Raleigh able to pick up a sleeping cot for me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found a new cot I would like to get but won’t be able to get to Raleigh for a while. Would anyone be able to grab it for me? The guy says he lives around the Lake Wheeler, Tryon rd area.

I'm heading out of town for a work trip in the morning, but I'll be back Wednesday afternoon. As long as that's not too late, I can pick it up. I'm only about 10-15 minutes from there.

PM me your contact info if you'd like me to get it for you. :)

Stephen I can pick it up for you if needed, I sometimes head home from work right through that area / live about 15 mins away. PM if you want me to get it for ya.

I'm heading out of town for a work trip in the morning, but I'll be back Wednesday afternoon. As long as that's not too late, I can pick it up. I'm only about 10-15 minutes from there.

PM me your contact info if you'd like me to get it for you. :)

Thanks @Stubby !! I think the guy would like to get it out ASAP so I’ll pm @little_joe to see if that works out. If not I’ll let you know. Thanks again

Stephen I can pick it up for you if needed, I sometimes head home from work right through that area / live about 15 mins away. PM if you want me to get it for ya.

Thanks Joe!! Pm sent

Thanks @GLTHFJ60

Joe grabbed I for me last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom