anyone around here want 55 stuff? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys...was just wondering if there was anybody in the edmonton area that would want some 55 stuff...i have a bunch of stuff that has been sitting around my place in bc for a few years now and i have no use for it...most of its in pretty good shape no big rust holes ect in the body parts, the seats could do with being re-covered but the rest is in good shape...would be able to bring the stuff out to edmonton at some point, kind of wanting to see if there is any interest in this stuff cause im tired of having it in my way...so if there are no takers ill be throwing it in the dump which i think is a shame but...i have no use for it and have had very little interest in it so if ur interested im open to offers. pictures here

FJ55 stuff pictures by yotawheeler - Photobucket

hey 'yota,
i could help you unload that stuff. i'll pm you.
:banana::wrench:

sent u a pm

sorry guys,
flakery on my part.
yotawheeler is holding a decent cache of '55 parts. i know there is at least 2 other '55s around, and one of them is in need.
sorry again yota.
eric

hey man, no worries, i THINK that i might have found a home for this stuff...and its even on the island so i dont have to haul it 1000k either!

I'm hunting 55 rear bumper ends at the moment. Had two in my sights not long ago but have no idea if they'll ever get shipped. So.... if anyone sees some, let me know. :)

na...sorry, mine had "custom" bumpers which i have kind of started to hack apart for the scrap metal because they are crap...

I'm hunting 55 rear bumper ends at the moment. Had two in my sights not long ago but have no idea if they'll ever get shipped. So.... if anyone sees some, let me know. :)

Uncle Grumpy has flaked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom