Anyone able to help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BulletHead

Village Idiot
Threads
Traveling westward bound back to the east coast and have to leave my cruiser somewhere for a few weeks until I can fly back for it. Have an urgent family matter to attend and have to cut my trip short.

Please PM if able to help. I'm arriving in Dallas area later today, Sun, and through Sat morning.

I meant traveling eastward bound

Traveling westward bound back to the east coast and have to leave my cruiser somewhere for a few weeks until I can fly back for it. Have an urgent family matter to attend and have to cut my trip short.

Please PM if able to help. I'm arriving in Dallas area later today, Sun, and through Sat morning.

I'm in Duncanville if u want to store at my place.

I am at the intersection of 635 and Texas tollway. Galleria mall is a good landmark nearby. I have room in driveway and covered parking in a big parking garage at work that has security. I keep two there. I will PM my number.

I live on a large piece of private land, one county west of Fort Worth. you'd have to park it outside, but it would be secure - invisible from any road or neighbors. About 45 minutes to DFW airport. If either of the other locations does not work out for any reason.

Thx for all replies guys, you rock! I got it taken care of. Cruiser heads are awsome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom