Anybody want to do anything tomorrow Sat 6/6? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

man, I've been really needing to get out, but I have to go change the starter on my mom's Jeep cherokee. :doh: next time.

Mark,

I have some plans that are up in the air as of now. I may be in for running Baldy and Bull park followed by Saran Wrap and Eagle Rock. Mike's parents are driving in from Idaho today and won't be in until late tonight. We were planning on taking his dad out on the trails but he may not want get up and ride after driving for 12 hours the day before.

At this time I will plan on making a run but if Mike is going to get his dad out on the trails he won't be ready to leave Woodland Park until the crack of noon.

Well Mark's daughter was not cooperating with his desire to get out the trail so Mark didn't make it. We ended up running Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap. I only have a couple of pictures so I'll post what I have. We ended up with Mike's Bronco and my FJ60 but we had most of the seats filled. Mike's dad from Idaho, Mikes two sons Dusty and Tyler, who were both home on leave from the military and Tyler's girl friend from Florida, Jessie. Jessie had never been to Colorado nor had she ever seen snow before so when we found a small snow bank on Eagle rock we had to stop and check it out.
Bronco.jpg
Bronco2.jpg
snow.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom