Anybody want to buy my 33" duratracs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where did you purchase? certificates/rotations ect? Load range E? I might be interested.

Did you purchase the replacement certs for sidewall damage ect? Any pictures?

I'll apologize now, as I forgot to mention this. Since I originally posted this, I've taken quite a lengthy roadtrip and they've got 18,000 miles on them now. Here's the receipt and a good ole coin photo for ya.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_5207.JPG

What's your bottom dollar? If the certs are transferable i'd be interested... I will ask them about that.

It was $1100 total and I'd say they have 60-70% life left. Sooo $600? Since you're here in town and on mud and all that good stuff?

That's what I had in mind lol. If they will transfer certs it's a deal. I'm assuming there is no cupping or weird wear via alignment issues?

Nope, they're all good. I'll have to have some new tires put on whenever I give these to you, since I don't have any extra. We can have a party at discount tire one of these days.

Yeah sooner than later, thy depreciate about $5 a day! :hillbilly:

Can you check the actual tread depth on them? looks like new is 18... The certs will transfer so that's all good. If the tread depth checks out we can arrange something first part of the week in Durango. Rather not do farmington!

I figured Farmington would be a no go. That's good those certificates transfer though. I'll check the tread tomorrow morning and order those tires once you say so!

Considering I'm going to have to pay to have them mounted & balanced also I'll do them at that tread for $500 cash. I was ready to buy a new set and can get em for just under $1,000. But if $500 helps you out, that's a good enough deal for me to go for it.

It would help me out quite a lot. I'll go ahead and order the new ones. Since you're dropping the price on me, is there anything small you can throw in? CDL button, 30mm coil spacers, etc?

I don't have anything you mentioned above. But I'll look through my stuff and see what I got. Let me know when you schedule the install and I'll meet you there.

If you don't have anything that I could use that's of value, I'd like to get $600. Mounting and balancing isn't much. I mean, if I paid $1100 for them and they have 62% thread left, I could be asking for $682. Knocking off $182 seems like a bit much, don't you think?

Sounds good, if someone will pay $600 it could be a good deal for them. However personally, with cost of install and everything $500 is what I'm willing to pay. Otherwise for a little more, I'd just rather get a new set. Nothing personal. You're calculations are based on $1,100, mine are off of $950.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom