Anybody try Round Eyes headlights? Any good? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, what are my next steps??? I want the same light output but want to lower the power consumption...130 Watts per side seems like a lot. A friend of mine with a Rubicon bought this kit with the IPF headlight housings and I have to say that the cutoff is very very sharp, and the lights work really really well. Like REALLY well. Brighter than my 130W hi beams it seems like. The IPF housings do appear to have a nicer cutoff, it looked just like the videos the guy has on his site.

Jeep HID Conversion : Skinny Pedal Products!

Wow, now that looks like a fair cut of. I guess theese housings would fit on the 60's right...? And i'll have to use a 24v HID kit.

I really dont worry about them icing down in the worst snow storms, then i use the 4x 100w 24v beams on the roof. they melt any snow storm.

Georg, or anyone, could you post a pic of the cut of with HID in the Roundeyes? i am tempted at the sale price...

Last edited:
My old sealed beams
and below are the new Roundeyes.
TBH I dont know if I can see the difference yet but maybe the distance will be better with the new lights. BTW I didnt do the harness yet
017.jpg
026.jpg

georg- e mail sent about the sale / group buy. Looking forward to seeing forward.

Just finished slc's wiring harness install

Round Eyes and slc's wiring harness is the bomb. I am so impressed with the quality of the harness, and the performance improvement on the Round Eyes over the stock wiring. Awesome! I would only suggest one thing; a shorty plug for the open end on the stock harness. It just seem it would complete the system to plug seal and close the open connector. After the H55f 5 speed transmission this might be the number two and three best mod's for the 60 series. I am also stoked about the next step. I have yet to utilize the two open circuits on the Bussman. There are so many upsides to this mod. Georg thanks for setting up and coming through with the group buy.:beer::popcorn::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom