Anybody still make this front bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

85roktoy

SILVER Star
Threads
This one… I want it.

ED3CF042-142D-4E10-A66F-3C6F895BF3C9.jpeg

That is two separate pieces.The top brush guard has been brought up a few times. Not sure if Dave @lcwizard would make another run of those if he had enough confirmed buyers. He made two version. The other one was all round tubing. The plate between the vertical runners was added. I would get on a list for sure if it worked with a PTO winch. The bumper itself if he doesn't make one I'm sure someone else makes something close.

Thanks I see it now. Mainly interested in the top brush guard portion.

That plate is part of the bumper, it's part of the winch mount. I'm pretty sure Dave still makes that bumper it's on his site. The bumper page has a pic of a 40 with that brush guard. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Might be able to convince him to.do like ARB did a few years ago and do a one time run. Serious doubt he do the one at a time. It's alot work to set everything up for a single brush guard. Dave dropped these a lot time because of poor sales. The 40 series has gained a lot of interest as well as raising prices. Suggest people who want one contact him.

I have that same brush guard on my '83. Dave also made the bumper with and without the winch cut out.

yep i want one too! i really liked the all round tubing one but i’d buy that if it’s all that he had

Dave explained to me years (more likely decades) ago that the double S bend that makes the transition from the upper hoop to the PTO holes requires a special mandrel bender, and he has to have 20 lefts and 20 rights done at a time to justify the cost. AND they were being made in CA, which meant there was shipping involved unless he was making a run to Simi to drop product at MAF.
All of which is to say that I think someone should set up a group buy to make it worth his while.😉

He told me that shipping is the issue now. Maybe he will chime in…

I would definitely be interested if he would make a run count me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom