Anybody see the new Star Wars last night /this morning?

I got back about 4 hours ago, now back "hard" at work this morning. I thought it was pretty good. Better than the first two....way better acting this time around. Limbs and heads flying around...alot darker. I enjoyed it, gotta take the wifey back this weekend. It was pretty damn sweet to see Vader on the screen again.

brian

SILVER Star

was going to, but then just decided to wait for the weekend. i don't like full theaters.

I saw it last night. Three theaters fully sold out early. It was a truly awesome show. IT IS MY FAVORITE star wars yet. Very crazy and intense.

there were some *cough* women there. Glad the lights were out though, looked more like of the movie characters than actual women

I was wainting for Natalie Portman to growl like a 2F but it never happened.

flounder said:
there were some *cough* women there. Glad the lights were out though, looked more like of the movie characters than actual women

I was wainting for Natalie Portman to growl like a 2F but it never happened.
If she would have, then I would de leaving work as we speak to go watch that movie. ;) ;)

I refuse to give any more of my money to Mr. Lucas. It won't make a difference to his pocket, but I was disgusted by episodes 1, 2 and 6. Maybe when it comes out on DVD and a friend copies it for me I will watch it. (I did the same for the last one becuase Jar Jar and the poor plot and acting in episode one made up my mind.

I saw it on Monday night and enjoyed it.:) I need to watch them all over again since they all run together for me. Let me give away one of the secrets....... Annikan Skywalker is Darth Vader. :doh: ...bet you didn;t know that :grinpimp:

brian

SILVER Star

Aseif007 said:
I saw it on Monday night and enjoyed it.:) I need to watch them all over again since they all run together for me. Let me give away one of the secrets....... Annikan Skywalker is Darth Vader. :doh: ...bet you didn;t know that :grinpimp:
thanks for ruining it for me......

Brentbba

Former Golfer
SILVER Star

Aseif007 said:

Ummmm......how did you see it Monday night when it was released at midnight Thurs/Fri.???? Media screening or something like that?

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!

Saw it last night, all 24 theaters were showing at the same time and sold out. The movie was good but the 6 hour wait was just silly.

treerootCO said:
Saw it last night, all 24 theaters were showing at the same time and sold out. The movie was good but the 6 hour wait was just silly.
I think you meant to say that you were silly for waiting 6 hours.

I'll go see it in a couple weeks after the lines have died down. :)

"Ummmm......how did you see it Monday night when it was released at midnight Thurs/Fri.???? Media screening or something like that?"

My friend works for AMC and they were showing the movie for the employees/family/friends, and they gave them passes for two other people. It was actually kind of weird. We just walked right by the crazy people who were beginning to camp out in front the theater, no line. They allowed us to bring in any outside food, they had tables set up in front with food and drinks.

Guy's son here at work bought tickets LAST WEEK and they were sold out by last weekend to go see it either tonight or this weekend. No thanks. Will wait for it to come out on either the cheap screen or the drive in.

Stew

brian

SILVER Star

Jman said:
My favorite part is when Logan 5 turns to Jessica 6 and says "Lets take our clothes off before they freeze to us!" :grinpimp: Awesome!
you can stop posting, noah won, by a landslide :flipoff2:

Top Bottom