Anybody put Heritage 2 row rear springs on an older 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am not certain a difference was ever conclusive, just that they had different numbers. Maybe a difference in spring rate?

Did anyone ever research if the 21’ HE’s with the 3 row had the 20’ HE part number or the standard 3 row part number? That might give us confirmation that it was due to the lack of third row.

I had 2013 base and 2-row HE coils side by side to measure. 2-row is a thinner wire, but has less wraps (iirc) and the free length is longer. So without some involved calculations it would be hard to figure out the rate difference.

I never dug into 21 3-row HE part numbers to see whether they were different than late model base springs as my parts system didn’t cover that year. I’m guessing they are the same.

This is what I see on parts.olathetoyota.com for '21s. Looks like the distinction is just with/without 3rd row. So it seems to confirm that 3-row HEs have the same coils as the base model. There's no "With trd. With 3rd row" listed. I assume that "trd" is parts catalog speak for "Heritage Edition" since there's no TRD 200 to my knowledge.

1680878492817.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom