Anybody own this UNSOLD BAT 62? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I kept passing by this 62 recently. To me it looked very familiar. Then doing some reaserch, seems it was the unsold Los Angeles BAT truck.

It is in front of many paint shops in the area. CA plate 8RLE912. On BAT, owner kept saying its a "Corsetti Cruiser," but it had some rust and didn't sell, and was RNM at 35K.

There seems to be talk of A pillar rust and roof rust, etc.
previous BAT LISTING 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-toyota-land-cruiser-fj62-73/

JT3FJ62G9K1112172

Anyways, I am looking for a good paint shop for my 1948 Ford Truck that has some rust. If the owner is here, and got the rust fixed, would love to get in touch. Most of the LA body shops, dont want to touch rust on the 48.

Thanks

IMG_9531.JPG

IMG_9532.JPG

What a joke

That’s a lot of money to spend just for the opportunity to spend either many hours of your own time or many more $ just to fix all the rust issues.

I'd pay double that, and I'm a cheap bastid.

:grinpimp:

is "Mr Corsetti" supposed to be some kind of meme or inside joke or something?

Nope. Movie guy turned Cruiser builder, in So Cal. Same as Johnathan Ward of TLC4x4.

@Yotajeff

Works at Corsetti, IIRC ....
Thanks!!!

Just to clarify you are saying Corsetti employee owns this truck? If so, I will PM the person you mentioned

However, the location of this truck is over 50 miles away from corsetti. I thought corsetti has its own body shop.

Ok - hope I can get this body shop to take my 48 Ford

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom