Anybody need help dealing with the cold? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this group isn't very active on Mud, but I don't facebook. If someone is in need of assistance, shout out what you need and where you are, and hopefully someone can assist. I know a lot of folks are without power and water. Some of us are less affected than others. Don't suffer alone.

We've had only one so far for about 2hrs at the start of the rolling blackout. Looks like all my plumbing has just thawed out and now flowing.

I spent all day Monday outside fixing broken pipes in my well house, but all good now. We've been blessed not to lose electricity. A lot of folks around here haven't had power or water since Monday early am. In the last day folks on city water are starting to get cut off.

We will be looking to restock the firewood pile,we are down to the bone. Mike

We will be looking to restock the firewood pile,we are down to the bone. Mike
I have a little here that I don't use, and a few large dead trees out back just waiting to be cut. Not sure if its worth your effort to drive this far, but it's there.

Thank you.I’ll keep that in mine. I have to fix my log splitter, water got down in the cylinder,I guess from the carb, and locked up the cylinder. It’s a new Honda motor. I’m letting the cylinder fill with oil and then will use a cheater bar to break it loose. Hoping the motor is not a wash. Mike

Matt here in Irving... I have power, and hot showers of anyone needs to warm up.

I have the x wife, her bf, her step daughter and her bf plus their two dogs here.

Oh yeah, and my son lol

Full house for sure... Still have room to accommodate cold mudders for warning up and showers of you need them.

Fixed burst pipe in laundry room and then one in the workshop today.

I'm hopeful that is the worst of it. We'll find out when everything thaws out.

Ping me you need to warm up!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom