1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody near Orland Park, IN?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by alkaline747trio, Jul 10, 2005.

1. alkaline747trio

alkaline747trio

Looking at buying another 80 finally, something for my pops to drive that doesn't break down all the time like his Chrystler. So I was looking for something cheap and found this It looks nice, and is in the low budget range. I was just seeing if anybody was near there that could take a peak at this and tell me if it would be worth getting shipped to me.

2. patride71

patride71

dude...that is orland park, IL., not IN. little difference there... :flipoff2:

chitown40, archie and gumby all live in the chicago area, which is where orland park is....you could PM one of them and see if they can help you out.

good luck.

3. Gumby

Gumby Supamod Staff Member s-Moderator

91 for 4K. Sounds like a good deal if you can stand the 3FE. I can't look at it until next week at the earliest. I'm up to my eyeballs in favors for folks.

4. alkaline747trio

alkaline747trio

haha...might wanna change that, thanks for noticing...will give them a PM

Well Gumby, whenever you can if chitown40 or archie don't beat you to it; and yes, I can deal with the 3FE, it's in my '92...

5. sisukid1975

sisukid1975

I'm going to Schaumburg in the middle of this week, (like Wed or Thurs) it's a bit out of the way, but if nobody else can do it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Fred

6. alkaline747trio

alkaline747trio

well...chitown40 decided for me...no go on that Cruiser, it was in piss poor shape and wasn't worth the trouble or cost to get it sent down here to me, thanks for any of you guy's effort.